Senior Insurance Professional
Helping people and businesses assess and manage the risks they face.
On Programme Delivery
• Level 2 Maths and English.
• Professional Qualification completed.
• Submitted portfolio.
• 30 minutes maximum.
• Remote telephone or video conference.
• Explanation of the assessments.
Case Study Assessment
• 3 case studies completed in an hour duration.
• Carried out and invigilated remotely.
• Remotely reviewed by our assessors.
Structured Interview (Based on Portfolio)
• Carried out remotely.
• 60-75 minutes duration.
• Results released within 5 working days of final assessment result.
• Sent from ESFA directly to employer.
• Certificate received 5 days after final apprentice grade is released.