Senior Compliance & Risk Specialist
Giving high-level advice to financial services organisations on the legal and regulatory rules they must follow, such as on data security or preventing money laundering.
On Programme Delivery
• Level 2 Maths and English.
• Submitted project.
• Submitted portfolio.
• 30 minutes maximum.
• Remote telephone or video conference.
• Explanation of the assessments.
• Remotely assessed by our assessors.
• Carried out remotely.
• 90-150 minute duration.
• Conducted and assessed by our assessor but a representative from another financial services employer who has the relevant compliance/risk expertise will be present.
• Results released within 5 working days of final assessment result.
• Sent from ESFA directly to employer.
• Certificate received 5 days after final apprentice grade is released.