Professional Accounting/ Taxation Technician
Working as an accountant or bookkeeper for an accounting practice, business, organisations or HMRC.
On Programme Delivery
• Level 2 Maths and English.
• Professional exams or work-based evidence.
• Completed training log.
• Submitted portfolio.
• Submitted reflective statement.
• 30 minutes maximum.
• Remote telephone or video conference.
• Explanation of the assessments.
Portfolio and Reflective Statement Assessment
• Remotely assessed by our assessors.
Role Simulation Test
• 2 hours duration.
• Carried out and invigilated remotely.
• Includes a number of scenarios, short calculations, long answer and MCQs.
• Results released within 5 working days of final assessment result.
• Sent from ESFA directly to employer.
• Certificate received 5 days after final apprentice grade is released.