Specialising in an area of business within the insurance sector, for example broking, client management or underwriting.
On Programme Delivery
• Level 2 Maths and English.
• Submitted portfolio.
• 30 minutes maximum.
• Remote telephone or video conference.
• Explanation of the assessments.
• Remotely assessed by our assessors.
• Carried out remotely.
• 90 minutes duration.
• Results released within 5 working days of final assessment result.
• Sent from ESFA directly to employer.
• Certificate received 5 days after final apprentice grade is released.